The focus of my research group is on physics beyond the standard model and cosmology. I'm trying to figure out why there is more matter than anti-matter in the Universe, what dark matter is made of and what kind of new physics the LHC might detect.
Some of my current and recent interests:
- Finding dark matter at current and future colliders
- Using gravitational waves to probe dark sectors
- The relaxion mechanism as solution to the hierarchy problem
- Composite dark matter sectors and their phenomenology
- Long lived particles and non-standard collider signatures at the LHC
For more information, have a look at my personal homepage.
If you are interested in doing your Bachelor, Master of PhD thesis in our group, please contact me.
Publications of the group can be found on Inspire.
More information to come!